This page contains a chronological timeline of all the events featured or mentioned during the TV show, This Is Us.
- Nathan Katowsky was born in 1906 or 1907.
- Jack’s grandfather arrives to New York.
- Nathan and Caroline Katowski got married in 1926.
- Clopin Mulan
- William’s father dies during war.
- William Hill was born.
- Jack Pearson was born on August 31, 1944.
- Nicky Pearson was born on October 18, 1948.
- Rebecca Pearson, née Malone, was born in 1950 or 1951.
- Nicky is drafted into the Army on December 1, 1969.
- Dave Malone watches Super Bowl III on TV, while we see a teenaged Rebecca, on January 12, 1969. (The Game Plan)
- Nicky and Jack Pearson join the army for Vietnam War in 1970.
- Rebecca and Jack meet each other on December 23, 1972.
- Jack and Rebecca got married.
- Toby Damon was born in 1976.
- William meets Laurel in 1978 or 1979.
- Dorothy Hill died in 1978 or 1979.
- Caroline died in 1979.
- Lisa Clark was born.
- Renee Clark was born.
- Unnamed Clark sister was born.
- The triplets were conceived during Super Bowl XIV on January 20, 1980.
- Laurel died in 1980.
- Kevin Pearson was born on August 31, 1980.
- Kate Pearson was born on August 31, 1980.
- Kyle Pearson was born and died on August 31, 1980.
- Randall Pearson was born on August 31, 1980.
- Beth Pearson, née Clark, was born.
- Sophie was born.
- Rebecca meets William in 1980.
- William starts his sobriety in 1980 or 1981.
- The triplets gives their first steps, and Randall says his first words in 1981.
- Jack takes a desk job in 1982 or 1983.
- Kevin meets Sophie during elementary school in 1988 or 1989.
- Rebecca reconnects with William in 1989.
- Randall starts private school in 1989.
- The Pearsons starts their Thanksgiving tradition in November 23, 1989.
- Kate gets an appendectomy in December 24, 1989.
- Stanley Pearson died in 1990.
- Randall discovers the truth about Kyle in October 31, 1990.
- Jack sees Nicky for the last time in February 1992.
- Jack breaks his sobriety on February 14, 1996.
- Jack enters to AA in 1997; his sobriety continued for at least six months.
- Kevin shatters his knee during high school in 1997.
- Nathan meets Anne and got married.
- Jack died in January 26, 1998.
- The Big Three graduate in May 1998.
- Randall meets Beth during college in 1998-1999.
- Kevin and Sophie got married in 2004.
- Kate meets and dates Marc before breaking up with him.
- Rebecca, Randall and Beth go to New York to see Kevin.
- Deja was born in 2005.
- Randall and Beth got married.
- Kevin and Sophie got divorced in 2005 or 2006.
- Tess Pearson was born on October 31, 2008.
- Rebecca opens a Facebook account and reconnects with Miguel in November 2008.
- Annie Pearson was born in 2010 or 2011.
- Rebecca and Miguel got married.
- Kevin starts working in The Man-ny in 2013 or 2014.
- The Big Three turn 36 on August 31, 2016.
- Randall meets William in August 2016.
- Kate meets Toby in August 2016.
- Kevin quits his job in August 2016.
- William breaks his 30-year-sobriety in 2016.
- Toby gets heart surgery in December 2016.
- Kevin reconnects with Sophie in 2017.
- William died in February 2017.
- Randall quits his job in 2017.
- Beth and Randall decide to adopt.
- Kevin returns to The Man-ny’s 100th episode in 2017.
- Kevin starts his addiction in 2017.
- McKinley High School homecoming reunion takes place in November 2017.
- Kate and Toby get married in 2018.
- Tess comes out in November 2018.
- Jack Damon was born in 2019.
- Randall, Beth and their daughters move to Philadelphia.