The first season of This Is Us premiered on September 20, 2016, on NBC.
The series follows fraternal twins Kate and Kevin along with their adopted brother Randall as their lives intertwine. Kate and Kevin were originally part of a triplet pregnancy, conceived in a bar bathroom during Super Bowl XIV; however, their biological brother was stillborn. Their parents, Jack and Rebecca, intent on bringing home three babies, decide to adopt another newborn (Randall), a black child who was born on the same day, and brought to the same hospital after his biological father abandoned him at a fire station.
Episodes weave through the stories of the past and present of the characters. The flashback episodes take place in Pittsburgh, while the current time episodes are split between Los Angeles, New Jersey, and New York City.
- Milo Ventimiglia as Jack Pearson (18/18)
- Mandy Moore as Rebecca Pearson (17/18)
- Sterling K. Brown as Randall Pearson (17/18)
- Chrissy Metz as Kate Pearson (16/18)
- Justin Hartley as Kevin Pearson (16/18)
- Susan Kelechi Watson as Beth Pearson (17/18)
- Chris Sullivan as Toby Damon (15/18)
- Ron Cephas Jones as William Hill (16/18)
TEASERS AND TRAILERS